Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: PAGING EVERYONE

Re: PAGING EVERYONE

Congrats on the promotion!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

What a Good-Ol'-Days-of-UY reunion thread.

I haven't even wheeled since I moved to SF in fall 2008. I'm back in LA now, but grad school at USC keeps a guy busy.

One day I'll get back for at least one more trail run in this 4Runner...even just the local Rowher Flats.

Navigator

there i fixed my signature.. lol
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    there i fixed my signature.. lol
    Aww sad day.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

chuck,

what are you studying at USC?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    chuck,

what are you studying at USC?
    I'm in a new program that's only a few years old, Annenberg Program on Online Communities.
    it's a lot of new media, internet marketing, and online communities/social media.
    i'm digging it.

chuck,

sounds pretty cool and right up your alley. how many year$$$$$$$? :P

So hold it, he'll be getting paid to post like on here, where do the rest of us sign up at? (*No spam dude, we got your info! )
    ~Looks like I won't be playing with you guys at night in chat anymore. New gig starts either this Friday or this Sunday at 5am, means I start the commute around 4am. They want me to be a supervisor, already, Keith, where's that lawn chair and cooler at again?

I need to find an automotive job where I can work from how and sit on my fat ass, that would be nice lol

Avy, I think they're called "Service Advisors". Stay wrenching, it's more fun and sane than you all realize. Some part of me might miss the auto and bike industry, but that's the poor guy I no longer want to know. FWIW my territory right now's around Dublin-Pleasanton, CA. If I get the official offer for the Supervisor spot and accept it it'll expand to include as far North as Antioch and as far South-East as Modesto.

Didn't I vow to try to not sell out? Now I might have to go car shopping and have tinted windows so I don't get a farmer's tan.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast