Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PAGING EVERYONE

PAGING EVERYONE

WHERE IS EVERYONE!?!?!?!?!?

Its gotten so quiet on here the past year....
    Andy has been here and there
    Bob?
    Mike?
    Steve?
    Tom?

Also where's the Cheese, I know you left your Yotas but you didn't have to leave us?
    Fuster, Oh great wise Fuster where have you gone?
    Lee's been here and there
    Matt?
    Jamie too has been here and there
    David's been here and there
    Same with Chris

AND THATS JUST THE STAFF!!!!

I miss you the regulars, I mean I know we all have our lives to live, heck I find myself on here a little less then usual, but it feels like its been FOREVER

Are you all alive and still doing well?
    DO you still have your Toys or think about the ones you had?
    Whats everyone been up too?

Re: PAGING EVERYONE

I'm around. I'm here just about everyday in fact.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

less people are doing runs and we now have bike tech taking up a 1/4 of the posts lol. im hanging on other wheeling forums these days.

Hey Avy, Hey Chris, I'd stick around but I got a ride to go do and then no staying up late this night, interview/gig tomorrow in the big city.

I do miss everyone chiming in, I know part of it is like alluded to , people having to sell off rigs, etc, stressing over work, money, housing, etc. maybe internet time/access is also a part of that. People should check in though, it makes me getting stuck in drama less noticeable. I miss everyone's posts, I'd post more but I am on hold with my build until I decide whether or not to do the next step or get a fullsize for family hauling..

Let's hear what everyone's up to!!

economy has sucked the past few years which has left no $$ for mods, upkeep, and definitely no trips.....which equals less time with my internet friends that I share all that with
    My signature

school nearly killed me last year, plus getting married, stuff around the house, dealing with maintenance on all the other vehicles and now working on my senior project, i just have no time for the 4runner.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I still check in, but I've never been much of a big talker anyway. That, and I've recently put in an application to be part of the 4wd division of a HAM based Search and Rescue org, called Mountain Wave, providing comms and support to other SAR organizations. Oh, and I'm trying to get into Northwest E-Crew who do final sweep and extractions after a rally stage has gone "cold" (in that direction, planning a new bumper with provisions for a winch - gonna try to cover it in fiberglass so I get the light weight of a tube bumper with the look of plate)
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

I agree Chris
    Just been little worried of the forums future too...

Just want to make sure old friends are alive and well, Toyota or not

Im here, still read every day or so but dont have alot to contribute really.

Where you been lol, working lots? Havent heard from you in eons.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I'm here daily but I'm mostly a reader. For the most part I haven't had time to do mods or much off roading. My family and I travel around the state a lot but it's not exciting enough to post about. Family (2 year old), work (40 hour week) and bike riding (100-200 week) is pretty much the norm but has always been. I'd love to tackle a project or two and when I do I'll budget time to post up.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast