Hi gents...

It's been quite a long time, but I'm back with a question! Hope there's still a good bunch around from when I was here and hope there's been lots of new folks along the way. OK on to the question...

I had an oil change/tire rotation done yesterday on the Sequoia (2004, 4WD Limited, 75K miles), and the ride seems rough now. I took it back to have all 4 wheels rebalanced but I can still notice a vibration. More noticeable at highway speeds or over bumps at any speed, and seems to be coming from the rear. I guess it could be a few things:

1. Noticing tire wear now that fronts are on the back, but I never really felt it before the rotation
2. Bad rear shocks – coincidentally timed to the tire rotation? The service guys didn’t mention anything but maybe they just weren’t looking.
3. Imbalanced drive shaft?

I’ve never experienced an imbalanced drive shaft, but I remember reading about it back when we had the 4Runner.

I did a little bounce test on the rear after work, and while the rear is definitely softer than the front, it's hard to discern a difference between L and R on the rear.

If I'm going to replace the shocks - Toyota or OME? Both have good reviews on tundrasolutions, but haven't seen much in terms or where to buy OME's online.