Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I hate the cold

Re: I hate the cold

Quote Originally Posted by ^VooDoo^
    <--- that way beach 30min, 30min to the snow lifts that way --->
    This is why I'm a Cali girl, thru and thru. ♥ Cali!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Quote Originally Posted by ^VooDoo^
    OMG its sprinkling!, "Panic panic panic", OMG how are we going to funtion in such harsh weather.
    Well thats how the NEWS makes out to be.
    Hey now, for some people that's a legitimate concern.

~Speaking of drizzling, Stover, how's PISMO right now, heard you were heading out there for S-n-T this weekend?

today was kind of cold and rainy....I had to put a flannel on

I'm going to try to make it to SnT tomorrow, but it's not for sure. I only have my ford POS work truck to drive out there.... Forecast is calling for some rain starting late tomorrow night through sunday morning. I think the rain today is pretty much done
    My signature

You all can kiss my 4Runner's gear oil soaked rear!
    You all make me laugh, we had SNOW last weekend.
    SNOW! its been getting up to 60 in the highs and sometimes the 20s at night.

I hate the cold too, but when you say 70 is cold thats just funny.

its time to start planing those death valley run....

I was just in death valley. It was awesome!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood4x4
    Plus, the ski lifts are 2 hours away and it used to be you could get to "Cancun North" in about 3 hours, but I don't think you want to drive through mexico anymore. It's too bad too, because Rocky Point Mx, was supposed to be really nice.

When I lived in AZ we used to drive down to Puerto PeƱasco regularly and had a great time (I remember being surprised how cheap stuff was), but I was young and bulletproof then. Given all the violence at the borders lately, personally there's alot of other fun stuff worth doing in and around AZ instead of heading further south.

Had a good laugh about the cold thread though, I can sympathize with the lady in her snow bikini now.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Snowed (light) here last Saturday. 50's-60's all week (good for this time of year)

Sunny & 36F here right now. My kids have a fall baseball game today at 3pm - should be around 60F. They played yesterday too - not as warm though.

My heater is already going in my garage...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Funny you mention a heater, since I have to watch Lil'One on the days here (started the day out in the mid 40's where I am at) and I needed to look at the Runner just now I jumped and bought one of those dish heaters from Costco.

Now I gotta ask myself, why'd I wait so long to get one? These things are sweet!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast